Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Million Dollar Bill- Whitney Houston!

http://sinternet.com/blast/whitney/whitney.million.blast.html

Dammit Whitney.

GET IT!!!!

See what happens when you have the right people working with you?

I'm not a fan of this ... but A. Keys & Swizzy! (lol exactly) sure know what they're doing in (& out...) of the studio.

"I Turn To You" just makes me feel uncomfortable, why couldn't Whitney hit us with this smooth summer banger first?

Ugh, feels good Whitney.

I actually want to hear the rest of the album now.

GET IT!!!!

=)

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg