Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Wackness

I think it was freshman year of high school when I first saw this girl who I won't name because I don't wanna freak her out & it's funnier this way because she's one of my two readers and will instantly know this post is about her.

It was the same shit every single day: Me sitting in History with Mr. Ashoff in my t-shirt & jeans and Natalia whooshing by in some dramatic top, loose pants- and heels. (Dare I say pumps?)
She really whooshed, I can still see it in my mind.
She was absurd, a 15 year-old hella decked out.
Who birthed this maniac?

Anyways, she came to her senses and eventually toned down her wardrobe.
Good, because that made her more approachable.
Not that I thought she was better than me- let's not get crazy, world!

We hung out and I was let in on a big secret- Homegirl was human.
She dreamed in spanish, ate cake for breakfast, and had never experienced the creamy squeeze-bottle cheese until me.
(You know, the one that goes perfect with Ritz. Just squeeze it on.)

High school graduation, people grow apart you know?
I occasionally stalk her at her job, side eye from co-workers and all- but it ain't the same.

I can never pinpoint her whereabouts... But I know that bitch better have my money.
Just kidding.

That bitch better have my Boondocks Season 1 DVD.

=)

-franso

2 comments:

Luz said...

ROFLMFAO. "Bitch better have my money."

nike outlet store said...

This rendition of the Nike Kobe 9 Elite may be the best of best, as the blend of colors used with the snake print pairs perfectly with nike roshe black the contrasting Black portions.If you thought you had to wait longer for the Nike Kobe 9 High EXT "Snakeskin", then accept this as a late Halloween gift from Nike. But if you thought you had more time saving up nike roshe run for these bad boys then may the odds be ever in your favor when it comes to the drop.Prints and the Nike Roshe Run have gone in hand this past Summer and now Fall. We can now add a new pair of prints to the collection in what's being dubbed the "Run The Day" Pack.
Coming back in a nother dope colorway, the Nike Lunar Tiempo '94 Mid "Stars" serves to stun you on sight with a vibrant, star-printed upper.The design is almost reminiscent of the cosmos, as the Purple and Blue faded upper lends itself to the star aesthetic. Black is sued to add depth Nike Roshe Run Mid Red Women to all the essential areas, including the tongue, laces and midsole. The Nike Lunar Tiempo '94 Mid "Stars" haven't popped up stateside yet, but you may be able to secure your pair overseas.It looks like Nike has no plans on slowing down with the Kobe signature series of sneakers, as more colorways are popping up along with remixed silhouettes.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg