Monday, September 15, 2008

Ghoulish Dilemma

So!

I know I said I was gonna be Rosie Perez in the intro of Do the Right Thing for Halloween but i feel like... I'll just look like a boxer dancing ridiculously. (If you've no idea what I'm talking about, do yourself a favor and educate yourself on one of the greatest movies of ever!)

I can't decide between 2 NEW ideas.

One is simple and doesn't take much thought...

Sandy! One of my favorite movies... Top 2, I'm not kidding.
I won't wear that hideous wig though. Just do a cute cheerleader-esque ponytail :)

THE other idea came out of nowhere last night just as I was about to wash my hair.
It was hideous and I sort of folded it at by my face... Reminding me of JANELLE MONAE!


One is really fun and easy, everyone will get it... but the other would be PRETTY clever- And while many might not get it (she isn't mainstream yet), the few who actually do... will make it worthwhile!

Opinions?!

HELP!

=)

-franso

PS- I haven't seriously dressed up in years, but I wanna have some fun too! PLUS I'm trick or treating for UNICEF! I'm really excited about that. You guys should look into it. =)

1 comment:

Luz said...

I vote for Janelle Monae.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg