Sunday, November 9, 2008

OBAMA.

Notice how I have yet to comment on our first black president.

I just can't find the right words to express how I feel inside about it.

I should've been like every other blog and had my GIANT picture of Obama up the MINUTE we found out he won...

But I'm *still not ready.

Everything this country has put us through, finally, finally, finally.

That's all I kept thinking (as I cried alone in my dorm for about an hour, ha).

Who knows when I'll be ready.

I'm hearing talks of going to the inauguration in January, maybe by then I'll be able to process what's happening to this country.

*My country? Yeah, maybe I'll feel right saying that soon.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg