Friday, November 14, 2008

Wild, Wild Hair Part 2

So!


I recently bought cocoa butter oil for the locks and I'm not sure if I like it as a styling product.

Actually, no, I don't.

Still, I think it's good for the scalp, so I'll keep it for that.

In other exciting news (lol) I finally purchased my first Miss Jessie's product!

Behold:


Supposedly, these products are the mother of all curly hair products... And the salon in Brooklyn looks pretty legit as well.
I'm trying to head over there ASAP! (What I should be doing is my homework right now, so that I could have me a nice curly hair weekend... but that's neither here nor there.)

So I did my usual. No shampoo, just conditioner (look into that, I don't feel like explaining why curly hair doesn't necessarily need shampoo.)

Then I separated my hair and put the meringue in. Unfortunately!!!!!! I diffused and the jar says to air dry... Which means, I'm not lookin' too perfect right now lol

But this was only my first time.

Details on my second attempt- later!

=)

-franso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look at a hair product called rare elements its really good

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg