Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ramblings, ramblings... and ramblings 4

I'm at the point of my academic career where I just want to stop.

You?

I'm lazy, I don't see the point, I feel smart enough for the time being, and I just want to get the fuck out there.
I don't care for the classes I'm taking and I want to breathe. I'm over this, the paper writing, the studying.
I used to love school, honestly. Now I'm just not motivated, there are so many things I'd rather be doing than writing a paper on the hero in an Asian American novel. Sure it's a good book... but so what?

I don't know how much longer I can take.

You?

-franso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!

school sucks major ass..I'm so over it.

I know what we'd rather be doing..CONQUERING THE WORLD!! FRANSO AND YOUNG GEEZYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

FUCK school, son.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg