Saturday, November 14, 2009

Feeling Artsy

Hey hey hey...

As my journalism major gets more boring, depressing, and lame... I find my escape in the arts of course.

I've been painting, writing, daydreaming, the whole 9 haha

I did a self portrait the other day which was pretty dope and I'm in major need of more canvases and paints (more browns!).

Anyway, the next "artsy" things I'm looking forward to are making Christmas gifts with Michelle of course & the play, Nutcracker on the Lower.

Good friend of mine who put me on works at the Abrons Art Center, so I look forward to that.

It's 9th year of production, I hear it gets hella packed

I'm excited- check out the description, dates, & whatever else here.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg