Friday, November 13, 2009

Wale Attention Deficit


Dude has arrived.

Just what we needed, a refreshing new sound from D.C's own.

Got the album the day before yesterday and I'm feeling almost every track (would you believe the weakest track is the one featuring Pharrell? "Let It Loose"?! I know... tragic.)

But besides that, he has guest appearances from Bun B, Gucci Mane, Weensy from Backyard Band, Chrisette Michele, J Cole, etc etc etc!

MY favorite tracks as of right now are Mama Told Me, Pretty Girls, & Shades... Dope.

And I'm also down with Wale bringing Go-Go to the mainstream, I thank him!

I wrote a review for my school paper but I'm sure it's against the rules to post it here ... Even though it's mine lol

Go cop Attention Deficit, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg