Saturday, March 1, 2008

Procrastination, Of Course!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Eh, even though she was slightly annoying on her Sweet Sixteen Special, chick seems pretty cool, first single is catchy, and let's face it when she's not wearing MAD JACKETS ON TOP OF JACKETS ON TOP OF JACKETS ON TOP OF BAGGY JEANS... she looks fly.

If you saw her this past week on TRL, then you know what I mean. (The pic up above, however, is not of that.)

So, I guess I'll stop saying I don't like her... Just finding out I don't really have a solid reason.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg