Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sean Kingston's "Take You There"

"We can go to the tropics
Sip piña coladas
Shorty I could take you there
Or we can go to the slums
Where killas get hung

Shorty I could take you there
You know I could take ya (I could take ya...)
[...]
Baby girl I know it's rough but come wit me
We can take a trip to the hood
It's no problem girl it's my city
I could take you there
Little kid wit guns only 15
Roamin' the streets up to no good
When gun shots just watch us, run quickly

I could show you where..."

WHO WROTE THIS?!!?!?

-franso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lmfaoooooooooooooo

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg