Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Couple of (Tricks and) Treats!

First the treats!

If you don't know by now, Diana Ross is.. my everything. Hahaha, no no, I just really love the lady, her music, her style, her longevity in the game, her freakin children (why am I not one of them?), etc! And whenever someone CALLS ME Diana Ross I truly truly say a silent prayer... asking that I look as good as she does when I'm 60- feel me?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

^And this is EXACTLY what I'm talkin' about. Like... are you serious? BEAUTIFUL. *dreamy sigh*

On to the next... HA!!!! For all you people, SPECIFICALLY MISSTIFF, who don't believe me when I say that LaToya and Janet are not the only Jackson daughters... Here is REBBIE JACKSON. I believe she's the oldest of the bunch, but I'm not exactly sure. I know for a fact she's the oldest daughter though:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

^There she is in the middle with her 2 daughters. Damn, there's no denying what family SHE comes from with THAT face, huh? No dis, just sayin' she looks like... well, she looks like a normal Janet. She'll be 58 next month.

And now, for the TRICKS...
Because if I see these on anybody... they had better been TRICKED into buy em:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is a joke right? KARMA LOOP wasn't serious with these right?

My friend said he got em in hella colors... Thankfully he was just JOKING.

This is some oompa loompa type shit and I'm not havin' it!!

Carry on!

=)

-franso

2 comments:

Sara said...

i think those were made to solve the whole tight pants, ass showing trend thats going on with males. honestly, i dont know whats worse, the jeans that solve the problem, or the problem lol.

Jibara said...

firstly. diana, amazing.. love her and she is blessed, i want to age just like her.

she's the eldest jackson. she just on the side, kid.

and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!? what are they? i can't breathe.. whoever.. okay i'm not saying anymore.. i'm SO MAD at those wannabee pants.. slash who the hell knows.. i'm done.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg