Monday, April 21, 2008

Usher Memories..

This blog is addressed to a friend who will remained anonymous (even though he don't even read this,lol) because he had the nerve- THE COURAGE!- to SERIOUSLY like "Love in the Club"...

like.

he wasn't kidding.

HOW DO YOU LIKE SUCH A SONG WHEN USHER HAS SO MANY BETTER SONGS?!

i don't get it :(

i demanded that he do a top 5 fave usher joints... AND HE INCLUDED "LOVE IN THE CLUB"!!!!

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

lol this, to me, is like one of Usher's weakest, i'm sorry ya'll...

My top 5 in no particular order, you ask?

1) U Don't Have to Call
2) Throwback
3) How Do I Say
4) U Make Me Wanna
5) Simple Things


Cmon now...

and YOU?

=)

-franso

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. U make me Wanna
2. U got it Bad
3. How do I say (wow, I'm surprised you like it too!)
4. Yeah (lol don't judge me)
5. that's bout it...unless i'm forgetting something.

Sara said...

omg. i loved you dont have to call. i do like 'i wanna make lovvve in this club! in this club!' lol the video is horrendous.

Anonymous said...

YOU EVER MADE LOVE TO A THUG IN THE CLUB??

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg