Friday, April 25, 2008

Welcome, Friend!!!!!




Well then!

I would like to kill two birds with a stone right now and

A) Show, possibly the hottest pic from the Lupe concert a couple months ago. I KNOW i said I'd post up hella pics.... but someone's cousin took about a good 3 years to share those pics,lol, so yeah and that SOMEONE just started his own bloggggg, so!

B) EVERYONE SAY HELLO TO RAMOO! (Pictured above with me @ that very concert)

"You know how you just ramble on yours? Yeah, I'm gonna do the same thing"

lol ^ that's how he feels.

Phase3 baby *WEST SIDE dance*

=)

-franso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...hey thats me...SO I LET HER LICK THE WRAPPER...CALL ME SO I CAN MAKE IT JUICY FOR YA = )

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg