Monday, June 16, 2008

PCD- When I Grow Up/ Chrisette Michele- Love is You



*dreamy sigh*

these lovelies are my #1 GUILTY PLEASURE.

i don't care because you know what? (some of) the girls can sing, they can dance, the songs are ridiculously catchy and they ooze sex appeal.

they do it WELL.

=)

enjoy!

-franso

PS-



Here you go!
Chrisette Michele's latest video for one of the most beautifullest songs ever. I don't know how I feel about her love interest.... they seriously lack the chemistry needed for THIS SONG.



"when the chips are downnnnnn, love will stick aroooound- OH!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

umm...why doesnt it seem to bother ne1 but me that they say "when i grow up i wanna be a star...blah blah blah I WANNA HAVE BOOBIES!" lol.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg