Friday, November 9, 2007

106 & Park... HOVA'S TAKEOVER.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Look closely fools,lol

WARNING: Nora, do not read this. I'm serious.

SO! it's 2:35pm and i'm standing on a RIDICULOUSLY long line in a park across from the High St. train station in Brooklyn with Tiffi, Geezy, Yagee and Natalia.

Why? Because after the Chris Brown CD Signing, we bumped into some peoples from BET who invited us to a special edition of 106 & Park with Jay-Z. You already know we were in there.

It was pretty nippy yesterday, and with frozen feet and hands we waited outside for over an hour for the bus ride that would then take us to the "Secret Location" where the show was to be held.

We get on the bus and before we can sit down it becomes PLAIN TO SEE that we're surrounded by over 20 ignorant and annoying people. NOT COOL.

We driving through BK and I'm thinking aloud... WHERE THE HELL IS BET TAKING US?!!?!? IMAGINE THEY TAKING US TO ANOTHER STATE?!?! TO THE AIRPORT?!!!? I AM NOT FROM BK WHAT IS THIS?! IT'S GONNA BE DARK IN AN HOUR!!!!

*sigh* lol

We pull into the lot of these studios and see the stage and a giant screen all the way on the other side.... THE CONCERT IS OUTSIDE!?!??!!?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?! thinking aloud again.

Thinking we were getting off the bus, we all get excited again. For what? We stayed in that dayum lot for like TWO FREAKIN HOURS.

But wait, let me backtrack. When we were on line in the park, we overheard people saying that IT from I Love New York2 tried to cut the line and they made him go all the way to the back....

Back to the bus...

Scallywag #1: that look like it from i love new york... THAT IS IT! OMG IT!!!
Scallywag #2: let's go take a pic! CMON GIRL!!!!

Do you understand that IT is NOT acting on I Love NY2 when he talks that way? when he acts that way?! HE REALLY IS SLOW. I was in shock,lol.

He gets on the bus, because everyone was freakin bothering him to say certain funny lines that he said on the show.

Random Scallywag: SAY THEY ROSES ARE RED, IT! SAY IT!!!!!
IT: Roses are red. Violets are blue. I'm gettin' off this bus- not YOU.

I couldn't have made that up, I'm just not that creative people...

He sits in the seat in front of me and all these scallywags (can you tell that's my new word? hm?lol) start sittin on his lap, taking picture, asking him to say stuff he said on the show... THE WHOLE NINE.

BUT THEN!... there were the scallywags from the BACK of the bus. Yo, talkin madddddddddddddddd crap! Omgoodness, they were being SO mean to him! for NO reason!

Scallywag #3: YOU'RE JUST A REGULAR NGGA! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!

Me and Tiffi were like what in the hell is the ISSUE?! And he looked so sad that poor IT guy,lol, he was lookin all annoyed when people were askin questions and yellin and all that rough stuff. Yet he stayed on the bus... so it's like, was he really mad? lol you know he loved the attention! ESPECIALLY when he said: I'm an idiot with money though!

Idk... you just had to be there. EXTREMELY random moment in my life. Top 10.

What felt like hours were passing and still... we were on that bus with them crazy people. We were there for so long... THEY GOT US PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA!!! lol mad cute.

Finally we get off and after the whole process of the metal detector's and whatnot... WE GET TO THE STAGE.

We weren't RIGHT UP FRONT, but we were close enough.

7:13 and JiggaMan was still upstairs in the building next door to where we were, recording with the AMAZINGLY TALENTED rocsi & terrence. (ugh, sarcassssssssssssssssssm)

10-15 minutes later he comes onto the stage and ROCKS THE FCKIN MIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He started out with Blue Magic (no thanks...) then he did Roc Boys (which sounded GREAT with the live band, omg it was great.)

Then, i'm not sure of exact name titles from the American Gangster album because I don't have it... but he did like 2 more from there.

He did Dirt of Your Shoulder!! HOTTTT!!!! "I drop the black album then I'm back at it as the best rapper alive, ngga ask about me" oh mannnnnnnnnn!

Then I died. Why? Because he did PSA. PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Omggggg, I can so die happy after that. I felt like my body wanna gonna explode with an overabundance of emotions!

Are you kidding me?!?!!? aw man, words can't describe...

Then he gassed me and Tiffi when he busted out with "I'm so far ahead of my time I'm bout to start another life, look behind you, I'm bout to pass you twice

We were like HOVI BABY?!!??! COULD IT BE?!!?!? lol nope, but he then did U Don't Know!!!

-AND THEN HE SAID "GOODNIGHT, GET HOME SAFE!" AND IT WAS OVER!

lol JUST when I was getting into it... *sigh* oh well, he did more songs than he was supposed to, so we were all grateful.

Yo. That concert was the TRUTH. Jay-Z is SERIOUSLY the King.

He's under my "I'm so touched, I don't even know how to BEGIN to put it into words" list.

The Roc was SERIOUSLY in the building last night.... Can't believe he was RIGHT THERE!

Until next time JiggaMan!

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

-franso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO It is really that slow?!!?

Don't you love how out of your whole post, I only take with me the fact that you met It...hilarious!

Anonymous said...

u have no idea how jealous i am right now... im done wit u lmao
-Drea

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg