Monday, November 12, 2007

No disrespect...

... But:

*What's the big deal about Kylie Minogue? Perez Hilton stay on her and not that I dislike her (I find "love at first sight" one of the cutest songs ever!!) but... WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL? eh, i guess she's like a european Madonna.

** Maxim named Sarah Michelle Gellar "Woman of the Year"... *crickets*... um, when was the last time ya seen homegirl? Because i honestly think last time I SAW HER it was in Scooby Doo2,lol. Once again though, I LIKE HER! Always have, her and her sexy husband who always stay under the radar... BUT WOMAN OF THE YEAR?! Oh, maybe she's doing humanitarian work and nobody knows. That would be so hot. No joke here, I'm serious-

Which brings me to another point. How amazing would it be if instead of drinking and driving, and drugs and rehab being the new black... IT WAS HUMANITARIANISM?!!?!? ( is that a word? if not, now it is.)

OMG HOW HOT WOULD THAT BE?!!?!?!?!?!?

*lupe song plays in the distance* dreamin... day dreaminnnnn....

[if i could, i'd be sarah michelle gellar for a day... to have both freddie and the reason behind maxim's decision... and freddie. lol]

-franso

PS- R.I.P DONDA, Kanye's mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P Donda

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg