Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Esmeralda

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*courtesy of members.tripod.com

So i was in my suitemates room earlier admiring her LOVELY Disney calendar, each month has a different princess, and she's like "aw! you like the princesses too?"

i was like "i only like the brown ones" meaning jasmin and esmeralda (even though she's not a princess, but that's my point... gimme a sec) and she just looked at me not really understanding,lol

but on some real though, i get so mad!

ESMERALDA is HANDS DOWN the fiercest of the Disney heroines... yet she gets NO LOVE because she's not a PRINCESS.

ugh.

HOMEGIRL HUSTLES ON THE BLOCK AND NOBODY GIVE HER THE RESPECT SHE DESERVE!!!!

i'm sorry she makes her own money, i really am!

Fine, she's not a princess... but can we amp her up too? I mean Sleeping Beauty gets BEAST LOVE for no reason!

And why isn't there a BLACK or HISPANIC princess? I'm grateful for Jasmine & Mulan... but I never even liked Mulan like that.

Oh, and we got Pocahantas too... but her life wasn't even that pretty to be making into a freakin cartoon! so don't get me started.

I think that's probably why I love Esmeralda so much because she GOES FOR HERS and truly IS the prettiest...

but still, a hispanic princess would have been nice.

oh wait... we DO have a black princess kinda.

NALA. A FREAKIN LION! lol i'm angry

oh.

and how you feel about THIS?

Sunflower the Centaur:

*courtesy of youtube.com

yeah, how about disney cut this out of the re-released Fantasia like it never existed.

who feels me on this?!?!

i know it's just a cartoon! I DON'T CARE! FEEL ME ON THIS!!!

-franso

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel.
_n

Anonymous said...

lmfaooo

you crack me uppppp

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Megan said...

I feel ya!!! I LOVE Esmeralda!!! ESMERALDA DESERVES MORE LOVE, DAMMIT!!!!!! :3

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg