Saturday, November 3, 2007

Oh Timbaland....



*courtesy of youtube, of course

timbo,lmao, my man... what are you doing?

i don't necessarily know if it's true that he didn't pay for using these beats.... BUT MY GOODNESS!!

we walk around thinking timbo is this musical genius,lol, that he created -from very beginning to end- these songs.

but no. homeboy is stealing from indian (don't quote me on that, i don't know the EXACT style of music these songs are) music.

dayum!

but then this brings a question to my mind... can we be mad @ kanye for the same reason?

some may say yes, they both sample.... but i say NOPE!

-franso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always known about that shit..I thought everyone knew..maybe it's 'cause my dad listens to that music and I'm forced to hear it in the car when my ipod dies out...lol

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg