Monday, December 17, 2007

Can't Help It

i like Fergie's "Clumsy"... why?

WHY ME?!

this love-hate relationship that me and Fergie have isn't healthy for the soul,lol

i think it's only because i love the "SHE CAN'T HELP IT! THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT!"

it reminds of the 50s, big band, cool hairstlyles...

so... that's just one of my guilty pleasures.

thought i'd share.

even though i hate that computer, pinball machine noise in the back- if you know the song then you MUST know what i'm talkin bout.

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even fake...the song was on my mispacio page for a hot minute. However, I quickly came to my senses and decided that, while yes I enjoy the 50's sound... why not just play Christina A's last album...especially candy man. Speaking of candy man...I see no posts on Gerard Butler...even though his movie was TRE CUTE and he is my "one stop shop that makes my panties drop!"

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg