Saturday, December 29, 2007

That Lovey-Dovey

Chris Brown's Kiss Kiss: "That song was originally for David Banner," he [T-Pain] revealed. "I made that with him in mind, but Chris was in the studio with me and asked for some hip-hop beats. He heard it and asked for it. That song was originally called 'Thick Thick.' [He sings.] 'That booty, girl, is thick, thick, thick.' But then I remembered Chris Brown is like 12, and we changed it up."
-MTV.COM

lmao that thick thick!

i'm surprised breezy ain't leave it that way... he a lil freak nasty, no? lol

-franso

3 comments:

dreaming of revelry said...

HA! The comment about Chris Brown being 12...

*I would still tap that though

jibarita. said...

he's 18,and my husband =]


love yah sis.

Anonymous said...

u see wat had happened was... breezy was like geezy wat u think i should do and i was like i dont care watever u do is hot and i was like all i want is that lovey dovey and that kiss kiss...and hes like yooooo..thats y u my gangsta boo =0)


-geezy

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg