Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sad... but NOT true?

"This is DeMario Thornton, publicly known as Raz-B of B2K," a solemn-looking Thornton tells the camera in the video, called "The Truth About Chris Stokes B2K Part 3." "I would like to send a public apology for some tapes that were leaked without my authority. I just want to say that those allegations are not true ... with Chris Stokes and Marques Houston, and I apologize for any hurt this may have caused publicly [or] financially."
-MTV.COM

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?

WHAT DOES THIS MEEEEEEEEEAN?! I'M SO LOST AND DISGUSTED!

AND CONFUSED!

chris stokes handled that ass again i see!

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg