Saturday, December 8, 2007

"If I Hit Ya Girl, That's Too Bad..."

.... Really Bow Wow?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*courtesy of www.myspace.com/faceoffthealbum

People, listen. This whole Bow Wow and Omarion "Face Off" situation is a hot mess. A BONAFIDE HOT MESS!

I was watching TV today, minding my own business as usual (lol), and I see this commercial with Bow Wow sittin in a black room dead serious PRAISING Omarion and talkin about how they're gonna become one or something.

I sat back like... Hot damn, they're serious. It's crazy because I JUST CAN'T TAKE THEM THAT SERIOUS. Homeboys are mean muggin everywhere I look talkin bout how this joint CD of theirs is really gonna be insane and SERIOUS.... and I'm just LAUGHING.

Talking about how back in the day they had songs about leavin with the hottest chick at the club.... but NOW they gon talk about what happens AFTER they leave the club and get the girl in the bed... lmao WORD? How do ya sound right now? This is the problem when you start when you start your career as a youngn... It's POSSIBLE to flow into puberty and adulthood in the limelight, it really is... MICHAEL did it. But when you walk around SAYING "i'm a man now, i'm grown now"... it's really annoying and we just... WELL WE LAUGH!

So now, i would like to take the time to quote certain things I've heard Bow Wow spit throughout the album (it's on their myspace and I'VE BEEN WAY TOO CURIOUS!) that had me like "WORD?!!?!!!!?!?! YOU SERIOUS HUH?!?!?!?!" ok, here we go:

Hey Baby (Jump Off)
"I got one named Brenda
Put her on my agenda
Shoulda seen the way I bend her
She drunk the juice from my pimp cup
Opened up and I entered
Closed her up
Then I sent her
Home, packin
I jumped out
Then O jumped back in"

word?

"I’m sayin baby
It look like you having a hard time tryna pick who you tryna leave with
I’m sayin
You can take us both
You know they say 2 better than 1 anyway"

He Ain't Gotta Know
"I'm like a cold, i come and i go

Bachelor Pad
"now if i hit your gal, that's too bad
you so lame and she like my swag
make her do flips like an acrobat
once i get her into my bachelor pad"

wait a minute ya'll... PLEASE PEEP OMARION SPEAKING SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Number Ones
"ven conmigo
y lo sabes
ya tu sabe
omarion... bow wow... LET'S TAKE EM TO SPANISH HARLEM"

lmao what? whyyy?!

and lastly, because I'm mad i listened to the CD pretty much twice to quote these fools!..

Take Off Your Clothes

"i ain't no puppy no mo
knick knack paddy wack
i got that bone for ya... AHA!!!"

"take them panties and drop them lower
hop on top like a real girl supposed to"

but wait though...

"make your toes curl when i go downtown, that's right"

BOW WOW!!! STOP PLAYIN YASELF!

"we ain't gotta do it alone
go and grab a hottie
what's up with that menajeeee?
what's up with that menajeeee?"

Listen. You people get the point. I'm grossed out! lol I know they in their 20s and... conversations like these are normal... BUT IS IT NECESSARY?!

Can't you be semi- subliminal about it?

But wait ya'll... still not done.

Question is... IS ANGELA ABOUT THIS TOO?

2 things are possible if Bow Wow and Angela Simmons are more than friends...:

* Angela a closet freak
* Bow Wow lying

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST TEASIN!

i like bow and o! as arrogant as they are for no reason! i was- and still am!- a big fan of "let me hold you"

i see they took that and ran with it!

hey man, let bow wow and o do their thing,lol

nobody really cares, but i think we should let em grow and do them. they have the $ to do so. so YEAH!

it's just gonna take a while... lol

gnite fools!

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg