Friday, December 21, 2007

Take A Wild Guess What This Is About...

Let's cut to the chase: JAMIE LYNN SPEARS.

Sure the news spread like a wild fire 2 days ago, but I just wanted it to marinate in my head for a little, develop my thoughts, articulate my sentences and- Oh, who am I kidding, I didn't want to attack the story dumb quick like the rest.

I'm not even gonna bash her, it's just shocking and sad when babies have babies. I'm *young* and the thought of having my own child freaks me the fff out. And if it's true what they say.... why was homegirl LIVING with her boyfriend? Get your ass on that Nickelodeon set and back home to Mama Spears...

AND SPEAKING OF MAMA SPEARS!!!!

WAS SHE SERIOUSLY GOING TO RELEASE A PARENTING BOOK?

yeahhhh... because we want parenting advice from Britney Spears' mom, sure we do.

why doesn't Rihanna start giving vocal lessons then?

and Diddy, PLEASE teach us how to dance!

like... what the hell is happening?

now the book has been delayed indefinitely,lol, damn right.

i could rant for days, my 4 loyal readers know this- but my battery is practically dead.

SAFE SEX YA'LL! (or else,lol)

-franso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA..."Safe sex Yall or else" yo I think you need to teach sex ed for public schools, I can see the slide show now... I better part of them 4 loyal readers too!

Anonymous said...

LOOOOL. yo if that's true that she was living with him, thats just crazy, i cant even begin.

you would think she learned from her sister, guess not.

trailer trash gone mothereffin wild=spears family.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg