Sunday, May 11, 2008

Final Verdict:

I strongly dislike Mariah Carey.

I'll cherish the times we shared.

The joy she brought into my life.

I'll reminisce every now and then...

But I've decided that it's best to move on.

She was once "My All"

I was on her side when she had her "Breakdown"

I accepted her "Subtle Invitation" every. single. time.

Even when she had me running around in "Circles"

She helped me "Make it Happen"!

*sigh*

I thought she would "Always Be My Baby"...

But I guess that was "Long Ago"

Mariah.... WHO ARE YOU?!

* "Crybaby" plays in the back *

=(

-franso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious...

and you, franso...

will always be...

My all..

always

-shareen

SUGAR said...

lol , that was cute . Mariah had her good days .. but i strongly believe that after "Honey" she lost her God-damm mind . I'll even give her "Heartbreaker" cuz that shit was kinda cute .

*sigh*

where did we go wrong?

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg