Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ramblings, ramblings... and ramblings 3

People.

PEOPLE.

PEOPLE CHANGE.

PEOPLE ARE DECEIVING.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMEONE?

YOU THINK YOU KNOW PEOPLE?

LISTEN.

YOU NEVER KNOW SOMEONE UNTIL SHIT HITS THE FAN.

Everyone has to do for themselves, and that's a good AND bad thing.

You MUST do for you because no one can do it better- BUT! It's when you fucking expect your FRIENDS to stick by your side... they do for themselves instead.

You put people on a pedestal.

YOU PUT PEOPLE ON A PEDESTAL SO FUCKING HIGH- wow, YOU can't even meet them up there.

Pedestals can be SO damaging.

You think you know people? I'm telling you, you know who's really down to ride when the trouble starts.

And I say fuck the people who leave you hanging... because maybe they were never your friends from the get.

Maybe it just got too hard for them to deal with the issue. I don't know.

I'm just borderline sick to my stomach with certain people.

PEOPLE CHANGE.

PEOPLE'S PRIORITIES CHANGE.

People's priorities CHANGE.

You just don't know people.

My, how people change.

-franso

PS- bitter much?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...

I'm not sure what happened, but I can definitely relate to that. I honestly couldn't have put it into better words. Hope everything gets better soon, homie.

-shareen

Mighty Franso said...

i beasted, i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...sounds to me that if someone wasn't so caught up in being a HOE...they wouldn't have gotten their feelings hurt!!
O-WELL!!!

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg