Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Touchin' His Body, Forreal?



it's crazy how... the picture is here in my FACE and I STILL can't wrap my mind around what it's trying to tell me.

notice how i haven't spoken about this wedding until now.

SURE- it isn't my business... this i know!

but still! IT'S NOT PROCESSING IN MY HEAD that 13 year old Nick Cannon is walking around with this BEAST OF A WOMAN on his arm introducing her as his WIFE.

Selita Ebanks must be like OD confused... and possibly laughing her head off.

Why Nick Cannon so irsty to jump over the broom, anyways?

*Mariah Voice in 'Touch My Body* oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah...

=)

-franso

ps-WHAT THE FUCK DO THESE 2 TALK ABOUT!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can tell how unimportant these two are that we haven't even had a discussion about them.

Mighty Franso said...

damn, g.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg