Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Photography Blog: INTRUSIVE

Well then!

One more final to go, must be done with the paper tonight. *SIGH*

Things are KIND OF looking up, I'm trying to stay positive- even though this was the dumbest semester ever.

I REFUSE to have a repeat next semester.

Mufuckas ain't gon really see me, I know my GPA dropped a tiny bit and I need to fix that, and if ANYTHING, bring it higher than it was BEFORE this semester started.

I'll have my own room and I'll be OD focused. I'm looking forward to it. =)

With that said, before I go back to my paper, I ask that you all check out my photography blog (if you haven't already)!

It was required for class, but I love it and yeah- that's it!

Intrusive it is!

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg