Friday, May 16, 2008

Thank You And You're Welcome

*sigh*

we all know i strongly dislike kanye west's character.

HOWEVER, my husband (ramoo, for the lost and confused) went to the AMAZING concert last tuesday and brought me back a copy of his THANK YOU AND YOU'RE WELCOME book.

It's a bunch of short narratives and sayings that Kanye lives by and wanted to share with the masses.

I won't lie, it's pretty cool.

Actually... I'm in love with pg. 10, which reads:


Would you rather have 100% from an average person

or

10% from someone who is outstanding?



Guys... Please let that shit marinate.

I read it and BAM- it totally reminds me of someone I know. I don't know if "outstanding" is the right word, but this person is DEFINITELY not average. So I guess it's... cool? To appreciate the little this person shares- you know?

idk

-franso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would marry kanye right this second if i could.

and that is all

-shareen

Mighty Franso said...

which is why you're gross.

=)

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg