Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dreamin'

I dreamt last night that I finally came to the conclusion that the music business is too shallow for me.

In the dream I was finally over it, and starting to take the steps toward finding a new career path.

How interesting.

Is this realization inevitable?

Music is my passion... but is the business?

How would I feel bringing a celebrity his Evian water to his trailer- knowing there are parts of the world with NO clean water at all?

I know, that was dramatic... but this is how I feel!

I don't know how to kiss ass, I hate fake people... What will happen to me?

Should I change my major?

.......


I just wanna better the world.


-franso

1 comment:

BlindButGuided said...

This moment of realization was a hard one for me too but now im taking a different approach . Music Buisness Knowledge + Creative Control. I think if you just dont get greedy and you have that passion you won't become one of these music industry scums. It all depends on a person as an individual. I think you kno what i mean lmao the media is worse i gave up that mass comm shit it got too disgusting. I dont love the media like that. ya diggg!

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg