Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Been A Long Time... Music Updates.

I know I know, it's been a long time- I shouldn't have left you.

I've been busy working- Friday was my last day and I'm pretty sad, I won't lie.

Also, I'm still waiting for my friends to send me the Rock the Bells pictures.

Oh! Did I tell you guys (all 4 of you) that I went to the Chaka Khan & Musiq Soulchild concert? I'm waiting for those pictures also.


Musiq was just like his music, feel good & chill.

I wasn't ready though... I wasn't ready for Halfcrazy & Teachme. Those songs are ridiculous. Aw, and Justfriends, of course. ( He started with that one, came strong.)

Shit was sweet.... until he did his new song "Radio"... but we've already discussed the tragedy that is that song.


CHAKA KHAN.

Where do I begin!? The lady is a goddess.

First of all, she looked amazing... Then she had the NERVE to start out with I Feel For You... AND THEN STAY.

Do you people know that Rufus song? STAY? *deep sigh*

She did mad shit, What Cha Gonna Do For Me, Tell Me Somethin' Good, Ain't Nobody, Hollywood, Through the Fire, new shit, Sweet Thang (I DIED), and her encore was.... I'MMMMMM EVERY WOMANNNNN

oh yes, it was a lovely night.

[Pictures later I guess]

In even BETTER news...


I just got my MAXWELL tickets!!!
YES!!!!
ONE NIGHT ONLY!
RADIO CITY!
OCTOBER 9TH!

...where will YOU be? Because I will be scheming my way into Maxwell's.. pants? LOL no no...

All I need is my Janet ticket!

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg