Sunday, August 10, 2008

Music Reload

So! Last Monday, so gassed that I still had money left over from my first check, I took my little self on over to Virgin Megastore in Times Square (I MUCH rather go to the one in Union, but... whatever.)

I spent $28 on only 3 CDs... am I the only one left on this planet that STILL finds great joy in purchasing an album?

It was like Christmas, I left with:


A Tribe Called Quest's The Low End Theory.... Rock The Bells was amazing and I'm just upset that I wasn't RAISED on such classic music like this, you know? I've been recently getting up on my Tribe/Q-Tip and I'm tight that when I met Q at the mall prior to his concert with Common and Rock the Bells.... I wasn't aware of exactly who was standing in front of me. Don't get it twisted. I was hyped, I loved what I had of him in my Itunes. It made my day. I couldn't get over how fucking cool he was. Let's just say that if I met him NOW, it would be completely different. Homie, I would BOW. Just my luck to meet someone I like a lot... then fall in love with them AFTER. Oh yes.


Michael Jackson's Off the Wall.... C'mon now.


Chaka Khan's Greatest Hits... I'm going to be seeing her this Tuesday with Musiq and I wanna be ready!

=)

-Franso

PS-

IT AIN'T NOTHIN' NICE.
Don't mind my face. He had just made a scene about how much he loved my doorknockers and a part of me died.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ma dude! Im glad there are still music buyers out there lol I always well when i got money take a bus and jus stay in the virgin megastore purchasin cds and shit ! I love it. never been to the one in union I should check it out.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg