Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bow Wow's "You Can Get It All" Video


*Courtesy of YouTube
*sigh*
The minute the video started I was amused.
"Got me like whooooo-hoooo!"?! ... What are you saying Bow Wow?

First that awkward homage to and from JD... and now this?
(*Watching the "Roc The Mic" video with my uncle*
Tio: who the FUCK is gonna listen to this shit?
Me: They say we talk just like? Walk just alike? He can get it?... OH NO.)

Why did Bow Wow just redo Fabolous' "So Into You" video?
And why does he sound like a mix of T.I and Nelly with a splash of Weezy?

Something's very... OFF about this whole situation.

I have a solution though- I'm SURE Sean John needs models and I MUST say that Bow Wow fits the description... His pretty self.

=)

-franso

PS- Omarion, you out there?

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg