Monday, February 23, 2009

Wishful Thinking...

So, as I waste time in the computer lab- avoiding homework and updating my Twitter- I've decided that building a birthday wish list is only right!

I'll be 21 in a little less than 3 months and here's what I want so far:

1)
Stevie Wonder's ENTIRE collection.
I've been downloading and burning his stuff here and there, but I want it ALL.
It's only right.

2)
You have to have heard about these. The headphones Dr.Dre designed?
They came out a couple of months ago and while I thought they were cool, I was turned off by the fact that they were $300, you know!?!?!?
I remember Teyana Taylor got them for her birthday and I thought that was pretty cool.
So... I tried them out yesterday at BestBuy and my ears will never be the same again.
How did these headphones make 50 Cent's "In Da Club" so hot again?!?!?!?!?!?
Why they were they so cushiony comfortable?
Oh no, my life has changed.
And I am *certainly taking donations ya'll.
Check out the official site (THE HEADPHONES HAVE A FREAKIN WEBSITE OF THEIR OWN, PEOPLE!!!!) here.

3)
Don't even play yourself, I want IDRIS ELBA for my birthday as well.
I always thought he was attractive, smooth jazzy brother in "This Christmas" a few years back.
Then I saw "Daddy's Little Girls" this weekend and I seriously couldn't take it.
But wait... HE'S BRITISH??!!!
Oh no, this is too much for me.
So if we could all just drop whatever we're doing and hook it up, that would be excellent.

And that's it for now... Let's get to work!

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg