Monday, February 16, 2009

My Newest Crush '09

Hey loves... who watched the All-Star game?

I'm not one to keep up with basketball but there's something about watching this particular game (i'm sure it's the comfort in knowing almost everyone playing!) that keeps me entertained.

Valentine's Day I watched the dunk contest with a friend and well, I found my new love interest lol

DWIGHT HOWARD

He plays for the Orlando Magic and just really seems like a funny dude- made me laugh more than once throughout the game, with the side jokes, swag, and cheesy smile (like he got it like that).

*ESPECIALLY when he came out of his fucking phone booth with a superman cape and stole the show.

The dunk is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean, ya'll.

Look what I found on YouTube:

(See Pierce face after the last dunk? lol)

I don't know... ever since I was younger, I always, always, always found dunking AMAZINGLY sexy (I said it lol).

What's NOT sexy though?:

Shaq, I'm sure you're aware that you are 50 feet tall... and your jabbawockee mask doesn't fit your face.
*sigh*

Also, we lost! 146-119 WEST!!

Next year!

=)

-franso

PS- check me out all into sports real quick, oh no...

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg