Thursday, February 26, 2009

Jamie Foxx's "Blame It" Video


Blame It (Feat. T-Pain) - Jamie Foxx
*Courtesy of Imeem

NOW WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE.
HOW YOU ROLL UP TO THE CLUB WITH RON HOWARD TO YOUR LEFT, FOREST WHITAKER RIDING SHOTTY, AND JAKE GYLLENHAL DRIVING?!?!?!?!

IS RON HOWARD TRYING TO BE DOWN!?!?!?!?!

... i love this.

No, I really love this video.

Quincy Jones? Are you sitting next to Joe? What?
AND SAMUEL L JACKSON- WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?! Is it that you Dolicia Bryant? All up in Sir Samuel's personal space? Oh no... lol
Tatiana Ali just doesn't age, huh?
Neither does Morris Chestnut... looking like he tastes and smells like a Hershey's chocolate bar- I'm just sayin'.
Cedric The Entertainer?!
Did I miss anyone?
Oh wait... my boo Bill Bellamy.
I need it to be understood that Bill Bellamy can STILL bag.
So what if he could be my pops, it ain't nothing.

*sigh* Kudos to Jamie Foxx to putting out the most amusing video ever. He was really trying to get down with the big dogs, I love him for that. And I really love Ron Howard for being in a Hip Hop video.

Imagine being at THAT club, lol.

=)

-franso

PS-Is Jake Gyllenhal trying to be sexy?... Because it's working and I don't know how i feel about that.

1 comment:

BlindButGuided said...

yooo jamie is da shit whatt ron fuckin howard u kiding me thats like the man of all mans no to mention everybody else he def got that off lol

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg