Saturday, March 28, 2009

All- American Cutie =)

I liked All-American Rejects debut single, Swing, Swing
I loved, Move Along
I BLAST Gives You Hell

... But can we discuss lead singer, Tyson Ritter? I love his vooooooice and dammit he's fly.

He's been comes up in convo a lot lately because I always have that new song in my head, and I've always thought he was a cutie... but this is getting ridiculous. Last night, Tiffi and I passed Hugo Boss and all hell broke loose when she told me to turn to my right and look at what made her stop in her tracks a couple weeks before.

Goodness gracious.

Whose kid is this?!
=)
-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg