Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rockin' That Shit (Remix)- The Dream (Fabolous, Juelz Santana, Rick Ross, and Luda)


*Courtesy of Youtube

Couple of observations/questions...

#1 Fabolous, were my ears playing tricks on me or did you say, "Can I call you Nana? 'Cause you got that rockin' chair."
... what are you asking me right now?! WHAT ROCKIN' CHAIR?! WHAT AM I NOT UNDERSTANDING?!
And look at your headband. Right.

#2 Let me find out Juelz made me smile, oh no... "She rockin' to the beat, she rockin' it for me- and all I can think about is rockin' it to sleep"
Yes it's raunchy, but the dimples showed when he said it.
....Gullible? ME?!

#3 I don't even know what Rick Ross was saying. His facial hair and ridiculous chain (and images of 50 with a jerri curl wig on in my head) are such a distraction.

#4 How handsome is Ludacris these days?! I'm mad everyone on the track was just trying to bag... but no, not Luda. Homeboy was deadass trying to WIFE up whoever it is he's rappin' about.
"Travel in your mind, explore your sexuality, melt your imagination, and mold it into reality"?!!? WORD?!
But wait, my favorite? "So let me dive in your heart and swim around in your soul"
OK Luda, you can pick me up at 8 and have me home by 2 if you want. It's perfectly fine.

#5 Who signed The Dream?

=)

-franso

PS- is it Spring yet? Fuck!

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg