Saturday, March 21, 2009

This Man Is EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!


How charming is Bradley Cooper?!
This man has been EVERYWHERE, I don't understand.
I remember him as the dickhead brother in "Wedding Crashers"
I didn't see it yet, but he was definitely in "He's Just Not That Into You"
Then Mami was watching some little movie on Lifetime where he was searching for his wife through a contest.
I put on "Failure to Launch"- and there he is!

He's one of those actors whose name you don't know... whose face you can't place... but you recognize him every time.

I, on the other hand, LIKE him every time.


Whoop whoop.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg