Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wishful Thinking... Pt. 2

Here I am again- avoiding homework.
I'm starting to feel as though THIS is what I do best =/

Anywho, just dropped by to add onto my brithday wish list.

4) A Casio Baby G- Shock Watch


*deep sigh* My boy Ramoo done got me hooked. First I thought the first one was cute- but the second one certainly won me over.
Pick out your favorite over here.

Oh... and I couldn't wait. Went out and bought myself Stevie Wonder's Definitive Collection (but I'm loving that a few of my friends were almost a step ahead of me with that one!) and it's on HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY rotation. Still, something's bothering me. Why aren't As (Always), Ribbon in the Sky, Lately, and All I Do on there? SHOULD'VE BEEN A DOUBLE DISC STEVIE!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!
5) I've never been a "sneakerhead" and I know these are old, but dammit, I like these.
Hey, you can message me for my size if you like lol


=)

-franso

PS- hey ramoo

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg