Monday, April 6, 2009

Amanda Diva Overload


I loved her on Def Poetry.
Her commentary on several VH1 shows is pretty funny.
She definitely rocked the crowd when she opened for Lupe at Nokia.
Diva Speak TV is super entertaining.
I follow her on Twitter.... the list goes on and on.

My latest obsessions though? Her FreEP (Free EP) Spandex, Rhymes, & Soul, which she gave a link to a couple of weeks back when it came out. What a perfect name for a retro, funkadelic, trippy, soulful, urban, catchy, dreamy album.
Got homegirl singing AND rapping. (And I remember her saying she had to mix a lot of the tracks herself... whaaaaaat.)
Shit is smoooooooooth.
I can seriously let the whole shit rock- isn't that a blessing these days?!

Favorite Track: Heart Strings

I. CAN'T. GET. IT. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD.

It came out a while ago, but here's the link in case you're late on life:
http://www.zshare.net/download/56393212d67eeed0/

Enjoy, trust me.

=)

-franso

PS- Sidenote, when are Jill Scott and Erykah Badu coming back to the area? I'm just sayin'...

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg