Saturday, April 18, 2009

www.ValleyNYC.com

Basically, after work today- I wound up at Valley in LES with two of my coworkers, Analisa & Shayla.

(Love them, first time we chilled- amazing weather, great conversation, just a dandy time.)

While we were at work I got the email about the place- usually I don't pay attention to emails about what stores to check out, mostly because I'm broke/cheap and normally don't buy anything... but I needed somewhere to take them!

So there we wound up... and I must say: I LOVE IT THERE.

Almost couldn't find it because I'm impatient and was reading the map on my BB wrong lol.. but Analisa saved the day.

They had a great sale today, lots of pretty T-shirts (for just $10-$20), jewelry, vintage & edgy clothes, shoes, and a little nail station.

Yo, I fell in love with the nails. They're kind of pricey but it's so fucking worth it, the designs were INSANE. I'm in there next pay period.

I got a brochure when I left and they're actually a spa as well! Manis, Pedis, Facials, Peels, Treatments, Massages, and Waxing.

If that spot ain't dope, I don't know what is!

Check out the RIDICULOUS nail designs and stuff over on their site.
Or, just take my word for it:
VALLEY
48 Orchard Street (btwn Grand & Hester)
212-274-8985


Sidenote, they had this wooden jewelry there that was too fucking dope.
A 2-finger wooden ring? C'mon ya'll.

Check it out homies, let me know what you think.

See you there!!!!!

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg