Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beyonce's EGO



The hook to Beyonce's EGO track, that I'm sure you've been heard by now- unlike me, who avoids Beyonce at all costs...:

It's too big, it's too wide
It's too strong, it won't fit
It's too much, it's too tough
He talk like this 'cause he can back it up
He got a big ego, such a huge ego
I love his big ego, it's too much
He walk like this 'cause he can back it up


*Continuously repeating the hook in my head*

.... Raise your hand if you think she's NOT singing about Jay-Z's... manhood.

-franso

PS- IT'S TOO WIDE?!

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg