Saturday, May 9, 2009

Next Day Air...



I really enjoyed this movie, great cast & humor.
Donald Fiason, Mike Epps, Wood Harris... and MOS DEF?!
Sounds great to me.... MINUS THE FACT THAT MOS ONLY HAD TWO 10 MINUTE SCENES.
Grimey... Don't gas me, have me thinking he's a main character... When he totally isn't.

Anyways, I laughed the whole time and plan on seeing it again.

Eddie from Family Matters (how immature of me to not take the time out to find his REAL name) surprised us all as a true G.
SINE WHEN?! Ok, I see you...

And Fiason was just the best, always had love for dude! Since Clueless, for sure.

Mike Epps? He don't have to say shit. I just see him and I laugh, he's the best... I'd much rather skip the topic of him all of a sudden being handsome and attractive to me. Gosh.

AND OMG DEBBIE ALLEN AS FAISON'S MOOOOOOM! WHO DOESN'T LOVE HER?! *dreamy sigh*

What NEEDS to be discussed is THIS brother right HERE:

OMARI HARDWICK
... So what if he reminds us a little of Flo Rida right here- so not the case in the movie.

Whose kid is this?! (LOL @ Eddie in the back)

...But enough about THAT. I'd recommend this movie to anyone I know and I won't mind checking it out again so my mom could enjoy it.

MY ONLY PROBLEM THOUGH-------> SPOILER ALERT.

That Latina chick was kind of annoying. How simplistic of Benny Boom to include the whole... Nuyorican- Rosie Perez- I Speak Spanglish- chick... you know? There was a part where she was praying for her man and she really brought out the coconuts, cigar, water to soak his picture in... ALL THE WHILE HECTOR LAVOE'S AGUANILE PLAYED IN THE BACKGROUND. Oh but wait.... Not Hector Lavoe's version. Why the new Marc Anthony rendition of course :-D <----- fake smile. Did we have to show the spiritual side? IT JUST FELT CORNY TO ME! But I guess he captured what he knows.

Sidenote, kudos to Benny Boom on his first movie! I don't know where he's going to go from here but the fact that he could make this transition? That's something to take notice of.

Check out the movie.

=)

-franso

PS- "I hate you. I'm a hater of you." -Mos Def's character lol

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg