Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chris Brown--> Probation


Yeah kiddo, prayer makes the most sense.

Apparently, Chris Brown got 5 years of probation, he & Rihanna have to stay 50 yards away from each other at all time, & 10 yards when they're at industry events.

This is still a pretty tricky situation that a lot of people have sounded off on without knowing exactly what happened.

My first reaction was, "5 years probation? That's it?" But who know what really happened in that car.

(As I type this, I can't help but hear a little voice saying, "If she was attacking him, all he had to to was pull over & pin her down.")

If it was up to me & the situation was as bad as it looked, I would truly have dude working at a shelter for battered women- see what it's REALLY like. I'd order him to keep a journal as well. Deadass.

*sigh* Still, I wish them both luck.
- & if you ask me, they're still together. Check Rihanna out, saying it was unnecessary to demand that they stay away from each other.

What it is to be in love, right?

-franso

PS- Saw Method Man at Dave N Buster's today. *dreamy sigh*

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg