Sunday, June 7, 2009

Eminem- Beautiful

I'm currently getting into Em's new Relapse album & I must say that it's ridiculously depressing to me.
Those XXL & (most important) VIBE Magazine articles didn't help either.
I'm just so happy he's gotten better & I hope it stays this way.

He has this one track that I like
& if I'm not mistaken, it's the only one he did while he was still under the influence.
It makes me a little sad, but I like what he says at the end....

"... To my babies
Stay strong
Daddy will be home soon
& to the rest of the world
God gave you shoes to fit you
So put em on and wear them
Be yourself man
Be proud of who you are
& even if it sounds corny
Don't ever let anyone tell you you ain't beautiful..."


Like, really?

The love for Em is back, corny comeback songs or not.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg