Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Pac



I actually made myself sad watching this little clip.
Yeah, I disagreed with a whole stack of shit that came out of dude's mouth, but the world was really blessed to have spent the little time it did with Tupac.
Sometimes I sit back & wonder what music would be like him today.
What would dude be saying if he was making new shit today?
It's cool that he made so much music before his "death" because his spirit lives on but... you know what I mean?

Pac turns/would've been (I seriously don't know what to believe!) 38 years young today.

I couldn't find the video to this song, my favorite... but I love that he went to a high school & spit that first verse with so much feeling.

One of my favorite songs- ever.

Rest in Peace.

-franso

1 comment:

BlindButGuided said...

i got goosebumps watchin that clip i really love that song with a passion.He was great.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg