Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bad Bad Girl

Dear Britney Spears,

Do you need someone to slap your hand (or your face, because it's that serious) and tell you you've been a bad girl?
Sure it's none of my business, but as a pop icon, you have been in my life since somewhere around the 6th grade, and now that I'm a sophomore in college... YOU ARE MY FRIEND.... AS I AM YOURS... since I help you make your money. (Don't get it twisted.) You must not have friends if you haven't changed your ways yet. I am so serious. You're losing your kids, your fame, and most importantly, yourself.
So if you need that slap in the dayum face. I'll be here, at mightyfranso.blogspot.com, waiting for your request. I do punches as well.

Apparently your only friend,
franso

PEOPLE! Now they're saying that Britney lost her visitation rights to see the kiddies. WHAT KIND OF WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN WHERE K FED BECOMES THE GOOD GUY AND BRITNEY THE BAD?! This AND global warming?! We're all gonna die and you can't tell me otherwise. DOES SHE HAVE FRIENDS?! She needs a good ass-whuppin, and I'm almost willing to find her, attempt it, and get arrested for it. Like I've been saying for months now, she needs to go away to some island where there is no service, barely any people, get her life back on track, some spiritual healing. Come back, do her little stint on Oprah where she cries and says she didn't like who she was and lost herself in Hollywood... AND THEN TRY AGAIN! Homegirl shouldn't be releases music right now, sure any publicity is good publicity, but I don't think that's the case this time around. Even if she did what I said (left and came back ready to try life again) and nobody really cared about her, at least she would be clean and a better person.
And the hair. That hair. All the money in the world and.... forget it, you already know.

SO! if anyone wants to join me in smacking Britney Spears across the face to bring her back to reality, get at me!

[if i could, i'd be shar jackson... see what's it's like to have people actually call me by my name and not "the girl who played brandy's friend on moesha, no not kim, the other girl!"]

-franso

3 comments:

SUGAR said...

i'm in. what time does our flight leave to LA so we can get. this. started.

Fantastic Two said...

....lmfao..... hilarious...and oh so true.. If I slap her though it'll only be because I'm holding a grudge about her taking my man jt away from me for 2 and a half years...

Anonymous said...

lmfaooooooo
too funny and true

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg