Thursday, October 18, 2007

This Christmas...!

Oh yes, I am STILL excited about the This Christmas movie starring every "whatshisnameagainwhereiknowhimfrom" black actor/actress out there.

Here's a clip from the movie! It's like a minute and a half of Chris Brown singing. It's not much but the movie comes out November 21st and it's all we got besides the coming acttraction (which i have saved on my desktop and watch every now and again) to hold us over.

Sydney doesn't look forward to seeing it because there are too many familiar faces in it and while I've had that feeling before... but I'm actually looking forward to that now because, while everyone's familiar, they aren't TOO familiar, too famous. so it'll be fun.

Ughhhhhhhh, I can't wait til christmas! Or at least the holiday season!

Toma:

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1572131/20071017/story.jhtml

See you all, especially Geezy, at the theaters! not edgewater though... no hay dinero pa to eso muchacho!

[wish i could be rihanna for a day, so i could convince myself to shutup and... MODEL. not sing. JUST MODEL]

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg