Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lovers of Real Hip Hop Unite!



Preview to Common's new video for I WANT YOU... One of the hottest tracks on Finding Forever of course. Produced by Will.I.Am who always knows how to add that little extra touch. This preview leaves me wanting more... I can't wait to see the finished product as much as it hurts me.

How does it hurt me you ask? oh oh oh... let me explain.

So I'm at the Commin & Q Tip concert @ nokia theater 2 weeks ago and I'm... well, I died and came back to life. That's how serious it was. Out of nowhere, Tiffi goes "oh look! there's go Kerry Washington!" and sure enough, in the VIP section I see Kerry. having the time of her life. practically falling off of the freakin balcony. vibing like no other. she was feelin it like me i could tell... she just looked better doing it. homegirl started crying at one point. you can ask tiffi, i swear. so in my head im like wow! i didn't know kerry loved hip hop like THAT! not saying that i'm completely shocked, i just never thought about it. so as time went on and i kept looing from common to kerry i started to get mad.

OBVIOUSLY we were both affected by common in the same way. but this woman, this well-known actress can do one small thing i can't. just one small thing. SHE CAN HANG OUT WITH COMMON AFTER THE SHOW! SHE CAN GET HIS NUMBER AND CALL HIM TONIGHT! SHE CAN MAKE BABIES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

so now i'm just plain ol mad. i'm just bitter at this point, because I KNOW SHE GON HANG OUT WITH HIM AFTER!

and sure enough... as we're leaving... kerry's asking security how to get backstage... ugh. so as i stand by the water fountain in the main hall catching my breath and my sanity after the show.... here comes lil ol kerry washington +1. we all just stared at her, i really do love her work, but sometimes i don't tell celebs that, i just let them do them, don't wanna draw too much attention to them. then i think ramoo said something to her and she was mad nice to us. so i was like yay! let's ask for a pic. here's how the convo went:
*franso rushes after kerry* kerry can we get a pic?!
* kerry turns around with a sympathetic smile* i'm sorrry... i caaaaa-
*franso turns back to walk to where she originally was* OOOOK!

so not only did she reject my pic (lmao) I KNOW SHE MET UP WITH COMMON RIGHT AFTER THAT AMAZING SHOW!

the next day, i'm hearing rumors about them on my fave blog YBF and who directed and stars in the I WANT YOU video ya'll? take a wild guess.

*sigh* and the jealousy rages on.

and let me tell you, being jealous sucks... but nothing is worse than when you LIKE the person you are jealous of...

feel me? makes sense?

[if i could, i'd be common for a day. see what it's like to be of a greater existence]

-mightyfranso

2 comments:

SUGAR said...

u right. atleast u got to go tho =[

Anonymous said...

lmaooooooooooo
damn it franso im bitter too ..about u getting to see them in concert

=[

i have yet to gone to any concert except this juan gabriel show once but lol u kno wat i mean its really upsetting! Like how the fuck lmao let me stop im glad u got to experience that im so glad they have an album coming out together =]

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg