Sunday, October 21, 2007

Whose House?...

Yay! Run's House Season 4 is starting up again soon! (I think this Monday!!!) And since my stupid ass Saturday didn't go according to plan AT ALL (don't ask no questions, I'm pissed), I figured I'd completely ignore my studies (got the ILL exam on Wednesday) and waste time online, yeah! So here are 2 clips that made me forget I was home and cranky.


#1- Ya GOTTA love when Rev Run does this, cmon! lmao

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1572334&vid=182623

#2- Nevermind why Rev Run be chillin w Kid Rock... Can we discuss his shirt?!!?!?

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1572400&vid=182824

*clips courtesy of MTV.COM

[if i could, i'd be jojo for a day, homeboy got a bmw as a graduation gift,lol]

-franso

1 comment:

Fantastic Two said...

I'm SO excited about Run's house!!!! Those clips made me laugh and I think it's safe to assume that diggy was given that shirt by Kid Rock. Don't you love how they talk about route 4? I went to Saddle River the other day and I was looking for the mansion..unfortunately I was unsuccessful at finding it. I don't know what I would've done had I found it..maybe camp out outside until Rev Run took me in as one of the members of the family.. oh that'd be great! I'd let you sleep over once in a blue--if you were nice. lmao

-Shareen

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg